1. “Efficient broadband conversion via quantum dots with built-in charge,” A. A. Sergeev, K. Sablon, N. Vagidov, J. Little, and V. Mitin, Nanotech 2013 - Nanotechnology Conference and Expo, May 12-16, 2013, Washington, DC, Book of abstracts, p. 3.
2. “Quantum dot nanomaterial for efficient broadband photovoltaic conversion,” V. Mitin, Advanced Energy 2013, New York, NY, April 30 – May 1, 2013.
3. “Photoelectron kinetics in nanomaterials with charged dots: Physics and applications”, V. Mitin, A. Sergeev, N. Vagidov, K. Sablon, M. Yakimov, and S. Oktyabrsky, Invited talk at the 7th International Conference on Surfaces, Coatings and Nanostructured Materials (Nanosmat), 18-21 September 2012, Prague, Technical Program, p.14, Talk Nano-108.
4. “Engineering of 3-D barriers by charging quantum dots for effective broadband photovoltaic conversion,” K.A. Sablon, J.W. Little, V. Mitin, A. Sergeev, N. Vagidov, and K. Reinhardt, 2012 Advanced Workshop: Future Trends in Microelectronics, June 24-29, 2012, Corsica, France, Book of abstracts p. 34.
5. “Improvement of QDIP performance due to quantum dots with build-in-charge,” V. Mitin, A. Sergeev, N. Vagidov, and S. Birner, Quantum Structure Infrared Photodetector International Conference, QSIP 2012, June 17-23, 2012, Cargese, Corsica, France, Book of abstracts p. 29. read more...